6/02/2008

Matt's Visit, Part 1

Finally, a week later, I'm posting about Matt's visit home. Matt arrived home early Friday afternoon. We had a great reunion. (I posted those pictures last weekend.) Then we all went swimming at the gym. Fun! It's a lot easier managing 2 boys at the pool when Daddy's there, too! Later, we went back & dropped the boys off in the childcare area, so we could have a "date". We spent an hour going back & forth between the hot tub, steam room & pool. It was wonderful to just hang out & talk with my best friend again! Here's a picture the lifeguard took of us...




Earlier in the week, I'd made an appointment for Matt with the massage therapist at the gym. I figured that would be a nice treat. So at 7:00, the kids and I went back home, and Matt went to meet Sotaira. He got back home about 8:15, feeling very relaxed! We enjoyed hanging out & talking Friday night, and then we got some much needed sleep & snuggle time! :-)
Next post: Saturday at Stuart & Ruthie's house!

1 comment:

beverly said...

Hi, all, it is Auntie Beverly from Australia. I have a day off (public holiday) so am trying to figure out how to do this. It is great to see the pictures and to hear all about the family. Matt, I hope that you return home soon. Also, if you have much time, write a bit about what is happening over there. Well, must close and see if this is working,
Love, Beverly