6/14/2008

June 13th

We actually did a lot of fun stuff yesterday (Friday), but I didn't get pictures.  I'm not sure how that happened.  Oh, well.  We went out yesterday morning, and headed down to the river.  They have an area where you can feed the ducks & geese.  We took half a loaf of bread, and Tristan had fun throwing it, while yelling, "Here you go, ducks!"  He's already asking to go back, so I'm sure I'll have plenty of chances for pictures of the ducks later.

After that, we dropped by Jennifer's school for a little bit.  We visited with some of the teachers who work with her.  They've seen the kids before, during my previous visits, so Jennifer wanted to show them all how the boys have grown.  I took Tristan to go potty in the boys' bathroom, since school wasn't in.  (Usually, I just take him to the women's restroom with me.)  He thought the urinal was pretty cool!  ("Wow!  That's a neat potty!")


Later in the afternoon, Jennifer had a meeting to attend, so the kids & I hung out together at the apartment.  We played together, and read lots of books.  Logan had more fun with the walker, too!  He figured out that when he runs into something, if he backs up a little bit, he can redirect the walker, and keep going.  Before, I had to help him every time he ran into anything.  Now, he just needs help when he hits a dead end, like the end of the hallway.  Yeah!  Less work for me!  :)






No comments: