6/14/2008

June 11th

For breakfast on Wednesday, Tristan asked for pancakes.  Jennifer buys bags of frozen pancakes, that you heat in the microwave.  I told Tristan I would heat some up for him, but he told me he wanted his frozen.  Um, OK.  He actually took several bites, before handing it back to me and asking if he could have it warm, with butter & syrup, instead.  :)







Later in the day, we went to the mall.  Granny (Matt's mom) had sent the boys some "vacation money", so we went to get them some toys.  At the mall, I asked Tristan if he wanted to try out these rides.  Boy, he sure did!  So I put a dollar in the change machine, and then asked him which one he wanted to get on.  All of them, of course!  But he didn't actually want me to make them go!  I love fun stuff that doesn't cost anything!!





We found some great toys for the boys (thanks Granny!!), then went to Jennifer's doctor, so she could get her allergy shot.  They had a lego table in the waiting room.  Logan loved it!  So did this adorable little boy, who also came over to play.



Next thing I know, Logan is crawling across the floor, and the little boy had crawled right on top of him.  It was like a wrestling match, and Logan was pinned!  The mother rushed to get him, but I snapped a photo first.  (No, Logan wasn't hurt or crying.)  I asked how old the boy was, and he was only 10 months!  I told Logan he needed to do better next time, since he's 14+ months!   :)


Meanwhile, Tristan had made friends with a boy named Noah.  He was sharing his race cars with Noah, telling me that he was playing with his new friend, Noah.  They had a blast until we left, and Tristan talked about Noah for the rest of the day.  No, my sons are NOT shy!!



When we were leaving, we saw an ambulance parked next to a UPS truck out front.  Those are 2 of Tristan's favorite vehicles, so I got a picture of him & Aunt Jenn in front of them.



Tristan spent most of the day playing with his new racetrack, and wearing his new cowboy hat.  The racetrack runs on batteries, and the cars zoom around it.  It's pretty neat!  Tristan told me that the 3 "little bitty racecars" were very brave, since "they go up the escalator all by themselves!"  I just love how kids think!



No comments: