6/20/2008

Cootie Brown's

For dinner tonight, we decided to go out to eat.  Jennifer recommended Cootie Brown's.  I was a bit hesitant, just because of the name, but this place was great!  The atmosphere was really fun.  It was an open-air restaurant, because the garage doors were all open.  You can see the track for the door in the first pic.  They had sparkly chandeliers, and all the servers were wearing tie-dye Cootie Brown t-shirts.  The walls were painted a festive yellow color, and the table was hand-painted with a coffee cup design.  I felt like I was at a party!  For dinner, I had a turkey & cheddar sandwich.  It came with lettuce, tomato & mustard.  For a dollar extra, they added cranberries and spinach leaves, too.  Yummy!  I washed it down with a peach bellini.  Also quite yummy!  If you're ever in this area, I highly recommend Cootie Brown's.  And thanks, Jennifer, for driving me home.  :D






No comments: