6/17/2008

Haircut

For about a week, I'd been telling Tristan that he needed a haircut.  The other day, I suggested to him that we both go get haircuts.  He said how about if we just both stayed at home and had crazy hair. Well, I went ahead & got my haircut, but was still trying to talk him into his.  The thing is that he's sort of afraid of haircuts.  He d0esn't like the clippers, or the noise they make.

Enter bribery.  (Yes, I'm a bad mommy!)  I finally told him that we would get his hair cut at the salon in Wal-Mart, and that as soon as we were done, I would buy him a new, BIG car.  That did the trick.  He even told me exactly what kind of car he wanted.

When we got to the salon yesterday, he told the woman at the desk that he wanted to get a haircut, and then he was going to get a big new car, with flames on it.  During his haircut, I kept telling him that I was so proud of him.  He told me that he was being very brave, just like his daddy.    :)






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's my brave big boy. I'm proud of you Tristan.