6/13/2008

Matt Update

After being stuck for a while in Kuwait, due to sandstorms & cancelled flights, Matt has finally made it into Iraq.  He is stationed at Tallil, which is in the southern part of Iraq.  Tomorrow he will be going out on a convoy for the first time.  He is still doing well, just tired.  When he called me, it was almost 1 am there, he had been awake since 7 am, and he still had more to do before he could go to sleep.  He said he probably won't be able to call for a few days, so expect another update next week, probably.

Yes, I know, I still haven't posted anything new this week.  I promise, this weekend, I'll get photos loaded on Jenn's computer, so I can share what we've been doing this week.

2 comments:

Becke' said...

I need photos! I miss all of the photos! Glad Matt is well!

Harrington Family said...

I need photos too! I love checking in and seeing if we are living parallel lives since we are in the same boat. You are way better at the blog thing than I am. Look foward to some pics! It was a good idea to take a trip it will make the time go by faster hopefully. I will let you conquer that one, I am not as brave.