6/29/2008

Cute

A couple of cute things Tristan has said this morning:

This morning, I asked Tristan if he is still sick. His answer? "No, I'm not still sick. I just have snot in my nose, and I look sick, but I'm not sick."

I was reading my friend Lanhee's blog, and showed Tristan a picture of her baby girl, Lily. I asked Tristan if she was a cute baby. He said yes. I asked him what he thought of her. He replied, "I think of her (long pause)......... playing cars with me!"

I've said it before, but I really love the things that Tristan comes up with. Matt, this is one of the ways that Tristan is so much like you. He makes me laugh all the time!

Oh, yeah. One more I forgot. Last night, I let Tristan sleep with me again, since he felt so bad. He was very congested, but still trying to suck on his pacifier. His nose was totally plugged up with snot, so it kinda went like this... suck, suck, gasp, suck, suck, gasp. I finally told him that he should try to sleep without his pacifier, so he could breathe better. He asked why. I said because it's good to breathe. His answer to that one? "I wanna be bad."

1 comment:

Becke' said...

I love kiddo cuteness! How are you guys holding up? I missed you at church this morning!