6/28/2008

Icky Yucky Eww

Tristan and I have both gotten sick with colds. Is there anything yuckier than the "common" cold? I mean, where does all that snot come from? How can the human body produce so much snot, in such a short period of time. It boggles the mind!

Tristan started feeling sick first. We all went to bed early last night, but Tristan appeared at my bedside in the middle of the night. "Mommy, I'm sick. I need to go to the doctor, to get medicine." Poor baby. I let him sleep with me the rest of the night. By the time Logan woke me up this morning, I had it too. Medicine isn't doing anything for us at all. The snot won't stop!

I get so frustrated when we are sick. We have routines in place to keep us busy while Matt is away. Our favorites are church and the gym. Now, we're going to miss both this weekend. I was especially excited about church, because this was going to be my first Sunday teaching the kindergarten class with my sister, Stephanie. Instead, I had to e-mail April at church that I won't make it. I asked her in the e-mail if God is trying to give me a message. Every time I try to teach a children's class at church, we keep getting sick. Is God telling me to stay away from His children? (Yes, I was kidding. Well, at least 75% kidding, anyway.)

I know that all my blog friends will know exactly how I'm feeling. You've all been here with your children... feeling yucky, and stuck at home. Thanks for listening!

No comments: