6/14/2008

June 9th

Yes, I know I've skipped June 8th.  On Sunday, we went to church.  After church, we went grocery shopping at Kroger.  Then, we just relaxed the rest of the day.  I didn't take a single picture... if you can believe that!   :)  


Monday, June 9th, we pretty much took it easy all day again.  Monday night, Jennifer had bible study at church.  I decided to load up the stroller, and take the boys for a walk around Jenn's apartment complex.  It's really nice here.  Spacious, beautiful views, well maintained.  Well, I got everyone ready, opened the front door, and realized that it had just rained.  Oh well, we were all ready to go, so we went anyway.  It was still thundering some, so I was kind of worried, but the rain didn't come back while we were out.





They have a really nice playground area in the complex.  Tristan couldn't wait to try it out!  He went down the slide, and got his shorts soaking wet!



In this picture, Tristan is telling me to stop taking pictures, and bring Logan & the stroller down to the playground, too.


Logan and Big Bird, chilling out in the stroller...


Tristan found a puddle.  Enough said!




A dandelion!  The world is full of wonders when you're a 3-year-old!



Whoa!  A cool fire hydrant!!



And, of course, he wanted me to tell him what every single car was.  He even asked me to take pictures of his 2 favorites, so we could "show Daddy on the computer."  :)




No comments: