6/15/2008

June 14th

Yesterday morning, we decided to head for Warrior's Path State Park.  They have what is called a boundless playground.  This is a $3 million playground designed to be accessible to all children, including those with disabilities.  It was amazing!  As soon as we arrived, Tristan declared, "This is the best playground I ever saw!"  I have to agree.  We spent the entire time in just the front part of the playground.  There were several more areas that we didn't even get to visit.  (I'm sure we'll go back again, though!)  Logan was asleep when we arrived, but it wasn't long before he woke up and wanted to play, too.  I took tons of photos, because I know Matt will love seeing his boys having fun.  Enjoy!!
   

























I was so proud of Tristan!  When we first got to the playground, Aunt Jennifer was helping him climb this "rock wall", to get up to the "bumpety, bump slide".  But before long, Tristan had it all figured out, and was climbing it with no help at all.




A little bit dizzy after spinning around and around!!







I decided to take Logan down the "bumpity bump slide", as Tristan called it.  Aunt Jenn was going to take our picture, but for some reason, gravity caused me to go down the slide pretty fast, so she only got the top of our heads as we landed at the bottom!  :)








Logan has a hair fetish these days.  Anytime I'm holding him on my shoulder, he's always playing with my hair.  It's sweet, except when he pulls it out!  Ouch!




After the playground, I called a beauty salon in town & made a 3:15 appointment.  I've been growing my hair out since last fall, and it had gotten pretty shapeless.  So I went in, and told Sheena (she said her dad named her that) that I was in her hands.  I told her I just wanted something that was easy to fix, with some kind of shape to it.  She gave me a "stacked" haircut.  She spent close to an hour cutting my hair, using several different techniques.  Then she spent about half an hour showing me different ways to style it.  It was luxurious.  I felt like I was on What Not To Wear.  When she finished, I was expecting Carmindy to come & give me a makeover!  I love my new haircut!


2 comments:

Becke' said...

cute!

Ruthie said...

Great haircut. Sounds like a fun experience. Can you bring the hairdresser home with you? I wonder what she could do with my hair. Ha, ha!