6/01/2008

He Made It!

Matt just called me from Kuwait, to let me know they'd made it there safely. They arrived about 4 hours ago. He was tired, and pretty disoriented from the time change, but said he was feeling pretty good. Just wanted to let everyone know.

Sorry I haven't posted anything in several days. Logan had a pretty bad reaction to his MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) vaccine from a week ago. He got a rash, and a fever that went up to 103. So I've had my hands full since Matt left on Tuesday. We're all doing well today... just really tired! I do have lots of really cute pics from the past week to post, but I'll work on it tomorrow. I think I'm going to bed early tonight!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You looked so pretty at church this morning!

I'm glad Matt made it safely.

Love,
Anna

Becke' said...

I am so thankful for the update! You are all in our prayers. Tell him we all said hi!

Pierce said...

Into the frying pan. Sheesh. There but for the idiocy of the Marine Corps ...
Be sure to let him know he's in our thoughts, and that we will do anything to ease his time there and speed him home. And of course, anything y'all need, just ask.
Also, be sure to get me contact info. I have some things I want to send.
Much love and special sauce...

Ruthie said...

Glad to hear he made it there safely.