6/05/2008

If you love her... she will come!!

Yeah! Yippee! Hooray! Woo-hoo! Jennifer is here!




In case you can't tell, I'm pretty excited about my sister being here. Besides Matt, Jennifer is my best friend in the whole world, and just a really neat person. I love hanging out with her. You know, I really am at peace with Matt being gone. I trust God, and I'm not spending time worried about what might happen. But boy, I sure do miss him! If we didn't have such a good marriage, it would be a lot easier being separated for several months. But, after 10 years of marriage, we're closer than ever. So not even being able to talk to him some days, or know what he's up to, is going to be difficult for me.



Enter... Jennifer! She agreed to drive here, then leave her car here so we can all drive back to her house in my vehicle. That way, I'll have help with the boys on the trip. It's a 10-hour drive one way, so it's really a sacrifice on her part, especially considering gas prices! Anyway, she left yesterday morning, and arrived last night about 6:00. My year-end MOPS meeting is tonight, then we'll leave tomorrow morning heading back to her house. The plan is for us to stay with her for 2-3 weeks. They have a pool at her apartment complex, and a church friend has loaned her a crib for Logan to use while we're there. I'm sure we'll have loads of fun!

1 comment:

Little Oak Table said...

oh that sounds fabulous! and you can get your hands on the donuts you love!

i hope you have a great time!