5/23/2008

Welcome Home, Matt!



He's here! Matt got 4 days of leave from Camp Shelby, before they have to ship out for Iraq. He rented a car, headed out early this morning, and just walked in the door. Tristan jumped on him immediately! (He'd been watching for him all morning!) We're so excited to get to have Matt home again for a little bit. Logan is taking a nap, but I can't wait to see his face when he wakes up!


I wonder if Matt thought he would be able to relax when he got here. No chance! I'd told Tristan to let his Daddy rest for at least a little bit after getting home. So Tristan waited about 30 seconds before asking, "Daddy, are you ready to play a game with my cars now???" Of course, Daddy said yes. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww... I'm so glad he got to come home! I thought he was already in Iraq.