5/23/2008

Look, Mom! I'm Walking!

Logan is a big boy. Nearly 30 pounds. If I carry him for too long, my fingers start to go numb. Obviously, I can't wait for him to learn to walk! But he hadn't shown any interest until yesterday. He was playing in the living room, and he tried to pull up on his walker toy, and it took off with him. For the first time, he managed to keep his feet under him instead of falling flat on the floor. Suddenly, he was very interested in walking! I would set him up, and say, "Get ready, get set, go!" He would take off across the living room, squealing and squeaking! I have no idea what he was saying, but he was definitely excited. Tristan would run & sit on the floor directly in Logan's path, so that Logan would run into him. Then we'd turn Logan and the walker around, and do it again. He went back & forth and back & forth! At one point, Tristan said, "Come on Logan, let's play the 'Run Into Tristan' game some more!" They both had so much fun, and I think Tristan is starting to really enjoy being a big brother!








1 comment:

Becky Snyder said...

Jana, I had no idea that you set up this page. It's an awesome idea, especially with Matt being away. The boys look great! I will be expecting some tips from you when our little one arrives and begins to crawl and walk and talk and begins teething... Please give Matt our love when you talk to him again. Love to all of you!