5/18/2008

Fellowship on the River


Today was our church's annual picnic. We all met out at the river after church, and enjoyed great food, games & music. It was so much fun!

The church designed t-shirts for the picnic. The picture above is from the front of my t-shirt, which I wore to church this morning. But before the picnic, we ran back home, so we could all 3 change into the shirts I ordered from Matt's sister, Mindy. She has her own embroidery business, and she helped me design these. I think she did a great job! Thanks so much, Mindy!! (You can check out her web site at http://www.mindysinstitches.com/)








In case anyone missed it, Tristan's shirt says, "My Daddy is my hero!" He's been telling people, "Yes! My Daddy is my hero!"
The band was awesome! All classic rock! (Great job, Todd!!!)
This is my good friend, Holly.

Our lunch was catered by The Fish House... fried catfish, chicken, baked beans, cole slaw, french fries, hush puppies, onions... YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Logan's got a french fry in each fist!

Tristan, watching the games.

Logan got so excited when everyone was clapping, he just had to join in! This was the first time he ever really clapped his hands. He was so proud of himself!

My dad & Tristan, coming back from a walk.

Dad loving on Logan.

Before we left, Tristan managed to find a mud puddle. There was a hole in the concrete, filled with water & mud. He jumped up and down in it for a while, then lay down flat on the concrete, so he could drive his double-decker bus in the puddle. He got so filthy, I had to strip off his clothes before I could put him in the car! Yep, he's a boy!!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Love the shirts:)

Becke' said...

Very adorable shirts!!