5/06/2008

I love my husband!

Before leaving for deployment, Matt hid post-it notes all over the house, for me to find after he left. He even left a note on the side of the house, with sidewalk chalk. I'm still finding these notes everywhere! Just another reason why, after 10 years, I still love being married to Matt. He is my dream come true, and one of the most wonderful gifts God has ever given to me.


inside a closet door...........

under a stack of towels, in the bathroom closet........

one for the boys, on the side of the house.......

Thank you, Matt! I love you!

1 comment:

Harrington Family said...

How awesome. I know how much you miss him. Being in the same boat as you made me tear up reading this post. I'm not sure if I could handle all the surprise love notes, I would be a wreck. Crying everytime I found one. Hehehe! You truly do have a wonderful husband.

Lanhee