7/22/2008

You're Invited!!!

Hey, gals! My best friend, April Tindall, has just started her own Mary Kay business. This is a great opportunity, and I'm really excited for her. Her debut party is this Thursday night. This isn't going to be a typical Mary Kay party. It's more just a chance for us to help April celebrate the opening of her new business. There will be refreshments, door prizes, a special pampering beauty treatment, chances to play with some of the new beauty products, and most importantly, the chance to show April that you love & support her. I know it would mean the world to her if you came. Here are the details...


Date: Thursday, July 24th

Time: 6:30 pm

Location: April's house - 2445 Mountain Park Rd

RSVP: April @ 329-1829


Come on, y'all. Let's really make this a great night for April. I'm looking forward to seeing you there!

3 comments:

Little Oak Table said...

I must say I'm loving my Shy Blush I just bought from April.

Pink and subtle sparkles. Much funner than the neutral stuff I usually wear.

Rodney Tindall, REALTOR said...

Thanks so much for what you have been doing to support April's new business! Your efforts are directly resulting in success for what I hope will allow me to retire in a year or so. :)

Anonymous said...

peewayWaini
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/fever]fever[/url]
mubJalmbalm