7/06/2008

Family & Friends

I was just sitting here, getting ready to go to bed, thinking how thankful I am for my family & my friends. I am so lucky to have people who really know me, and genuinely care for me. Some people think that power, or money, or prestige are important things in life. I think that love, and friendship, mean infinitely more. No amount of money could make me feel as good as Mindy Choinard did at church today. She called me over, just to sincerely inquire how I was doing. It wasn't a perfunctory kind of question. She really cared. You can't buy that for any amount of money. My friend April knows me in and out. I can tell her anything. And you know what? She still loves me. That's powerful. My family, including Matt's family, are all the same way. They know me, and they love me. I just feel overwhelmingly grateful today for these people, and others who care for me. Life just wouldn't be the same without them. Thank you all. I'm crying tears of gratitude tonight. You mean more to me than you know!

No comments: