7/21/2008

Fun Weekend

My fun weekend started Friday night. Our community group gals went to On The Border mexican restaurant for a night out. April & I drove up together, and dropped my kids off at Stu & Ruthie's. (Thanks again, guys, for babysitting!!!) We all met at the restaurant about 6:00, and I didn't pick my kids up until about 8:30. We had so much fun eating, talking, eating, laughing & eating. Thanks for such a fun night, girls! (I tried to take pics, but it was too dark inside the restaurant... oh well.)

On Saturday, we went out to Rodney & April's house. We all played and hung out, and Rodney grilled hot dogs & hamburgers for us. For dessert, we had watermelon. Yummy! Logan especially enjoyed the toddler swing outside, and practicing his walking inside. Tristan had a blast on the seesaw & tricycle outside, and playing with cars inside. April let me go shopping in her "Mary Kay store", and we had fun practicing our supermodel poses, complete with hairdos by Logan. Thanks for another fun day, guys! We love y'all!









2 comments:

The Uptons said...

glad you visited, now i need to add you to my list...i am excited that it is getting longer and longer the more people i find on these things! it is a bit addictive though!

Anonymous said...

that's my happy little boy :)