7/14/2008

Favorites

Yesterday, I asked Tristan what some of his favorite things were. Here's the list...


Favorite Ice Cream: blueberry (he said because blue is his favorite color)
Favorite Photograph: "daddy playing with me"
Favorite Food: blue popsicles
Favorite Shirt: his shirt with sailboats
Favorite Book: "a car book"
Favorite TV Show: the Daddy movie (this is a video we made before Matt left with him reading books to the kids, to play at bedtime)
Favorite Store: the library (I love that his favorite store is free!)
Favorite Animal: fishies
Favorite Game: cars
Favorite Word: car
Favorite Person: Aunt Stephanie


I thought his answers were pretty cute, and sweet. Aunt Stephanie (aka favorite person) came over today, and played with Tristan so I could take a nap when Logan did. When Logan & I woke up, we found them snuggled up in the recliner together, watching the cars movie. They were sharing a bowl of popcorn and a Diet Doctor Pepper. Later, she read him a book he asked for. Here are the pics...









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's tooo cute. I love you all.

Little Oak Table said...

OMG those pictures are PRECIOUS!!! stephanie is a doll in those pj's and tristan's smiles are very sweet!

Ruthie said...

Those are great pictures of Tristan and Stephanie! Glad to hear you got some rest.

Donna said...

Hey there Jana! It has been years since I have seen or talked 2 u. How is life treatin u? Just want u 2 know that Stephanie has turned into a beautiful young lady. Has she graduated yet? Take care and hope 2 hear from u soon.