2/10/2009

I Love Kroger!!!

Last October, I posted this...

http://thepercifuls.blogspot.com/2008/10/im-jana-perciful-and-i-approved-this.html

about why I love Kroger. Now I have another reason. Today, after I picked Tristan up from preschool, we ran to Kroger for a few items. When we were leaving the store, it was pouring rain, and I was trying to load child & groceries into the car as fast as I could. A couple of hours later, we received a call from Kroger. The "cart guy" (the guy that brings all the carts back in from the parking lot, who probably doesn't make a ton of money) had found my wallet in the cart. Besides a debit card & credit card, it also had $40 cash inside. Everything was still intact when Matt went to retrieve it. Wow! I hate to think what a pain it would have been if they hadn't found & returned it.

Thank you, Kroger! I continue to be a loyal customer!

No comments: