2/05/2009

I sure do love that man of mine!

This month, Matt and I will celebrate Valentine's Day and our 11th wedding anniversary. Here's a picture of the present I'll be giving to Matt. It's called Entwined Hearts... very appropriate, I think.


If you know Matt well, you know that he loves working with rope, doing knotwork of all kinds. So this tattoo will have special significance for him. It will be in the center of my lower back. He loves the idea. My appointment is for 7:30 pm next Thursday, and by 9:00 I'll be inked. Wish me luck!!

5 comments:

Harrington Family said...

Not the same old roses and chocolates! Is this your first tattoo? If so you seem very relaxed about it. Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

You are such a crazy cat!!!
Beck

Jenny said...

How fun!!

the Percifuls said...

Lanhee... I do have a small sunflower tattoo, but nothing like this one. Oh, and the hearts will be blue instead of red, since blue is Matt's favorite color. :)

Ruthie said...

Very pretty! And you thought I might be critical!
Happy Anniversary (early)!