2/03/2009

Updates

Matt did end up with a mission. They went to Jonesboro, then they're heading to Marmaduke today. He's helping to deliver supplies to people without power. He expects to be home Friday night.

In other news, Logan woke up at 4:44 am with croup. I know the exact time he woke up because when I looked at the clock, I made a wish. It didn't work. He kept coughing. I got him up, we stepped outside for a few minutes, and the cold air did its trick. Now he's just awake, but not coughing. Tristan was awake until 12:30 last night, so between the two of them, I've slept just over 4 hours. I'm verrrrrryyyyyy (((yawn))) tired.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I hope they take a nap so you can get some more sleep.

Does croup require a doctor visit?

Ruthie said...

Does Tristan have preschool today? I hope so, so you have a better chance at getting a nap.

the Percifuls said...

Jennifer... croup can require a doctor visit, but Logan's cough got better after I took him outside to breath the cold air this morning. I'm just gonna keep him home & watch him for now.

Ruthie... Tristan does have preschool, but I kept him home since he'd only had 6 hours of sleep. Right now, Logan is passed out, and Tristan is trying to take a nap. But I've had so much coffee, and the house is such a mess, I can't bear to sleep. I have GOT to work on this house.