10/15/2008

Thank You, Becke'

This morning, our family had a wonderful opportunity! Becke' Stuart offered to take some photos of us before Matt heads back to Iraq. We met at a beautiful chapel in town, and Becke' started shooting. I'm so delighted with the results! I have a CD of all the pics, and will post lots of my favorites on the blog sometime tonight or tomorrow. In the meantime, check out Becke's blog, http://moopandsaba.blogspot.com, to check out some of the pics she posted today. If Becke' ever wants to start a career (besides super mom), I think she'd make a great professional family photographer!

Thank you so much, Becke'!!!

3 comments:

Becke' said...

I have to tell you that this has been the highlight of my week! Thanks for letting me "practice" on you guys! I had a blast.

Anonymous said...

Okay sis, hurry up and get some of these great pictures posted. I want MORE!
Jenn

Ruthie said...

Yep, need more photos!