9/12/2008

Roar!

If you've been following my blog for a while, you know that Logan loves hair. He loves to yank, tug, pull, and even eat my hair. Ouchie!!

So a while ago, when we were in Kigsport visiting Jennifer, I had a great idea. We went to Wal-Mart, and I looked for a stuffed animal with lots of hair. We found this great lion, and sure enough, Logan loved it. He loves to yank, tug, pull, and, yes, even eat the hair. Well, within a month, that lion was looking kinda rough, so I went to the Wal-Mart here and bought him another one. He totally bonded with these lions. He carries them everywhere, snuggles them, has to have both of them cradled in his arms before going to sleep, etc, etc. By last month, they both looked pathetic! Almost totally bald! Check out these pictures...





So I went back to Wal-Mart to look for new lions. Sold out! I went to the other Wal-Mart in town. No lions! I was starting to get frantic... desperate even! I had to find a new lion, before he managed to remove the last tiny bits of hair from his lions!!

So I called Jennifer, and begged her to go back to the toy section of her Wal-Mart. Buy me ALL of the lions you can find! Well, they only had one. Because she's a dear, she bought it, mailed it to us Priority Mail, and within days Logan had his majestic, hairy new lion...



He hates it! Won't have anything to do with it! I give it to him, he throws it at me. I guess he really has bonded with those poor bald lions. If you've seen The Chronicles of Narnia, you'll probably agree with me that his lions resemble Aslan on the Stone Table, after they've shaved his mane. Oh, well.

Here's a nice family picture of all 3 lions. :)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if Logan would like the new lion if you pulled all his hair out? Oh well, it was the thought that counted.

Becke' said...

This is a cute post! I had no idea that Aslan #1 and Aslan #2 had been sheared so badly! I am surprised that Logan didn't want Aslan #3 just for the sheer joy of pulling his hair out like the others! Kids are cute how they get attached to stuff, huh? How were they feeling today? I was thinking about you alot!

Jenny said...

This might just be the cutest blog post ever!!! I LOVE IT!!! You should definitely put those little lions up for keepsake when he's finished:)