9/20/2008

Lookin' Like My Dad

Yesterday morning, Tristan announced to me...
"I'm big and strong like my dad, and I'm brave like my dad, but now I have long hair, so I don't look like my dad anymore!" He was really upset. He's always been proud to tell people that he has really short hair, just like his dad. He wants to be like his dad in every way!



When we got to Wal-Mart, he announced to everyone in the salon that he was "at the haircut house, so all the hair can fall down", so he could look just like his dad again.


Check out these pics... he really does look like his dad! (And I love the second picture, because it shows Logan as a blur. That's the way he usually looks these days... constant motion! That kid is into everything, and he is fast!)



3 comments:

Jenny said...

Love that little blur:)

Anonymous said...

that's my boys :)

In His Army said...

That is so sweet!! It was great to see you and sit with you this morning! I think the kids did pretty good sitting through the whole service, don't you?! Have a great week!