8/02/2008

Sickness & Kindness: Part 3

Yep, you guessed it. Logan caught it, too. Fortunately, I was only sick for 24 hours. Many thanks to my wonderful mom for coming & taking care of us while I was too sick to function.

My internet hasn't been working since yesterday evening. I called my internet provider, and they suggested that I needed a new splitter. So after Logan's nap today, we packed up & headed to Best Buy. We had been in the store only about 2 minutes when Logan started spewing all over the place. Thankfully, there was a sweet lady nearby who had a purse full of kleenex. She offered these to me, to help clean Logan's face somewhat. Also, the store manager quickly produced a trash bag for Logan, in case he needed to throw up any more.

I'd left the diaper bag in the car, thinking I wouldn't need to take it in for such a quick trip. After "the incident", the manager told me he'd be happy to find the splitter I needed, and have it waiting for me at checkout, so I could take Logan to the car & clean him up.

When we returned to the store, several people in checkout let us go ahead of them, so I could get my poor baby home quickly. Just one of the reasons I love this town... people are always so quick to offer help!

3 comments:

Ruthie said...

Hope you all are well now!

Anonymous said...

It's been a few days... is everybody on the mend now?

Ruthie said...

Are you guys ok?