8/06/2008

Hello Again

OK, a quick post. Yes, we are all well. Logan was only sick for 24 hours, thank goodness. We seem to all be completely over the "bug". Unfortunately, my internet has been sick. It has been down for the past few days, and my internet provider can't seem to figure out what the problem is. I just noticed that it had turned on, and I'm not sure how long it will stay on. Hence, if you want to contact me, please call me, until further notice. Thanks!

Here's a quick recap of the past few days. We missed church & the annual church swim party, due to Logan's illness. By Monday morning, he was fine again. At Wal-Mart on Monday, we bought Tristan his first pets. He has 2 betta fish now, which he named Flippy & Sif. (No, I have no idea where he got the name Sif!) Swim lesson on Monday was great. Tristan is really getting brave in the pool! Stephanie spent the night Monday night. Tuesday morning, we went to Jump Zone, for a play date with several friends. The kids had a blast! Last night, we went to Aunt Mindy's house, for dinner & a swim in her pool. That's about it. I'll try to post pics & better updates once the internet is fixed.

And Matt, if you've been trying to Skype me, I'm so sorry! I'm going to call them again today, and insist that they figure out what the problem is. We miss you very much, and can't wait to see your face again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love and miss you all baby.

Little Oak Table said...

girl i am SO SORRY to hear ya'll ALL caught the bug. that is just awful. there is always that good feeling though that maybe you've done your time and won't get it again for awhile.

we got it when we came home with jj. oh yeah baby! a one week old and the bug. good times! or not.

it was really sweet what you said about your sweet moment with tristan and your mom. that's a hallmark commercial waiting to happen!