8/12/2008

Funnies

When I was changing Logan's diaper the other day, Tristan said, "Logan isn't potty trained, is he, Mommy?" Nope, I said. Then, Tristan informed me that Logan is just "diaper trained". Hadn't thought of it that way before!

On the way home from church Sunday, Tristan was begging for McDonald's for lunch. I kept telling him no. He finally said, "But Mommy, do we have McDonald's for lunch?" No, I said. He responded, "We DO!" I added, "Not!" His comeback, fast as lightning, was "YET!" (No, he still didn't get McDonald's for lunch, even though I had to admire his quick thinking!)

3 comments:

Paige said...

They're smart little boogers aren't they? I love them at that age...well, at every age! Thanks for sharing your smiles.

Anonymous said...

that's my boy :)

the Fosters said...

I have never thought of diaper trained either. Silly little things they say always put a smile on my face.