8/19/2008

He Loved It!

Tristan loved his first day at Central Christian Academy. According to him, his favorite thing was playing with all the cars. His least favorite thing? Nothing. He said he liked everything.

Here's his recap of the day... He ate cheerios for breakfast. For lunch, he had a sandwich, peaches, and "black-eye peas with black-eye pea soup" (this was actually beans & franks, according to the school menu :)

He played, sang, read lots of books, made new friends, had rest time, and even had time left over for instruction. Yes, instruction. He told me that there was one bully in his class, a boy who did "everything not nice." So Tristan told him, "God would like it for you to share!" Oh, my.

Overall, it was a resounding success. I enjoyed the quiet at home, and a long nap. Tristan wore himself out, and is now sleeping soundly. Next year, I think I'll let him go M/W/F instead of just T/Th. :)

2 comments:

Little Oak Table said...

that is precious! your last post made me laugh out loud! i can hear you saying it with a smile on your face. and you getting a nice long nap today made me smile!

Becke' said...

Yeah! I am so glad he loves it! And I am even more glad that you get a little more time to yourself. I can keep Logan for you sometime and make that a true reality! :)