12/20/2008

Fun and Happy

Last night was our annual community group Christmas party. We had a blast! Shane & Anna hosted this year, at their beautifully decked out home. Anna made taco soup, and for dessert we had brownie sundaes. I won't tell you how much I ate, but it was pretty shameful! After dinner, we played games. The highlight of the evening was when the gals beat the guys at Trivial Pursuit. But don't worry... we did let them get some wedges before we beat them... we wouldn't want to crush those fragile egos entirely! =)

I meant to take lots of pictures, but I forgot. Here's the only one I got, of some of the gals...



*******************************




This morning, Miss Anna Banana called to ask if she could drop something off to me. Of course, it was 9:00, and we're all still in our pajamas, but Anna wouldn't care. She showed up 20 minutes later with "some happy" for me. That's what she called it... "I brought you some happy." Boy, did she ever! Check this out... a vanilla latte, fluffy house slippers, and a festive Christmas hand towel. Just what I needed to get going this morning! I'm wearing my slippers & sipping my latte as I type. I love you, girl! You hit the nail on the head! Well, I'm off to clean my kitchen now. Gotta break in my new towel. =)

2 comments:

Becke' said...

Fun times last night! And cute gift, too!

In His Army said...

Your community group looks so fun--those are some great girls right there! (And another one taking the picture!) I feel like we are really mimssing out by not being in community groups right now. I really hope we can participate in one soon.