4/04/2009

Meet George

I'd like to introduce you to George... our "new" dog. George is a Corgi, and my parents got George when he was just a little puppy. They already had another Corgi named Gracie, so they named this little guy George (as in George & Gracie Burns). His official registered name is Smokin' George Burns II.

Fast forward to this week... my parents are moving, and don't have room for all of their dogs at their new place. We had been wanting to get a dog, and they offered to let us take George. After very little deliberation, we accepted.

George is the most gentle dog you'll ever meet. He just moved in with us yesterday, and the kids are delighted. George loves to follow me around the house, laying at my feet whenever I sit down somewhere. He slept on the floor beside my bed last night.

We are all very excited to finally have a dog. Welcome to the family, George!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last night, amazingly, we didn't miss him or grieve at all because he is safe with you and we don't have to worry.

You now have the sweetest and most loyal friend following you around the house as he did me. Delightful!

Love, Mom

Little Oak Table said...

congrats on the new dog. very fun. glad he had a good first night.